Mums Escape
Hi and welcome ... Come and sign up ... Chat away with other mothers from around the globe
Mums Escape
Hi and welcome ... Come and sign up ... Chat away with other mothers from around the globe
Mums Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mums Escape

Mums Escape is a forum for woman all over the world

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Happy New Year

Moving the forum

Go down 
+3
Coreysmum
MummyJBE
Danique
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Danique
Administrator
Administrator
Danique

Moving the forum Empty
PostSubject: Moving the forum   Moving the forum EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:00 am

At this present time Lisa Jade and I are currently in the process of getting a new mums escape forum u p and running! This may take some time so please be patient and also watch this space for updates!

A little about the new forum:
We are changing over to a VBulletin forum, some of you may be familiar with this kind of forum and will know that it is a whole heap easier to use and also a lot more fun!! So please bare with us while we get the new site up and running, and in the mean time feel free to continue posting in here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MummyJBE
Posting a Little
MummyJBE

Moving the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving the forum   Moving the forum EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:53 am

Yay!! I miss the old wm's!
Back to top Go down
Coreysmum
Coming out of my shell
Coreysmum

Moving the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving the forum   Moving the forum EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:02 pm

Sounds great look Forward to seeing it.
Sorry i haven't been on much my laptop died on me but i still s=try to get on here when i can.
Back to top Go down
Corie
Im new, Welcome me!!
Corie

Moving the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving the forum   Moving the forum EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:18 pm

yay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MummyMel
Posting a Little
MummyMel

Moving the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving the forum   Moving the forum EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:04 pm

Hopefully it brings more active members
Back to top Go down
Danique
Administrator
Administrator
Danique

Moving the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving the forum   Moving the forum EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:05 am

small update:

Just waiting to hear back from the host site then me and LJ can start moving things over i guess ... hope they get back to us tonight
Back to top Go down
MummyMel
Posting a Little
MummyMel

Moving the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving the forum   Moving the forum EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:43 am

Good work
Back to top Go down
Black_Fairy
Administrator
Administrator
Black_Fairy

Moving the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving the forum   Moving the forum EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:40 am

lol yea they take their sweet ass time , i miss the old wildmums to Kylie , cant wait to have it all up and running again Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mumsescape.forumotion.com
Danique
Administrator
Administrator
Danique

Moving the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving the forum   Moving the forum EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:39 pm

got the forum up!! just adding all the stuff so should be ready in no time Very Happy and dont worry you get to keep your post counts so you will still be in the same sections you are now Smile
Back to top Go down
Danique
Administrator
Administrator
Danique

Moving the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving the forum   Moving the forum EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:37 am

UPDATE:

We have one itzy bitzy problem... we cant move the stuff over from this particular forum so we have to start again... BUT you all get to keep the ranks you are on now so you will have the same amount of access... but hey we all love posting dont we Razz
Back to top Go down
MummyJBE
Posting a Little
MummyJBE

Moving the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving the forum   Moving the forum EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:54 am

Ohhh I wanna see! Hurry up! lol
Back to top Go down
lovebubba
Im new, Welcome me!!

Moving the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving the forum   Moving the forum EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 am

Just a thought with the new one, maybe you could just let people join without having to make x amount of post to get here x amount to get here etc... we are adults not kids.
Some people want to join to ask a question except they cant cause they have to make x amount of posts to get in and really who has the time to answer all these threads just to get in.
its a real turn off that's why i haven't bothered coming back
Back to top Go down
MummyJBE
Posting a Little
MummyJBE

Moving the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving the forum   Moving the forum EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:26 am

The reason we have it this way is so people don't come on lying about who they are and get all our info, this way us regular members can post in other sections knowing that everything we say can't just be seen by anyone. If you wanna get into those sections you need to post more so we can get to know you more. It's all about protecting our privacy.
Back to top Go down
lovebubba
Im new, Welcome me!!

Moving the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving the forum   Moving the forum EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:28 am

It sounds really childish to be honest, just delete me i don't have time for it, ill go join another one that doesn't play games
Back to top Go down
MummyJBE
Posting a Little
MummyJBE

Moving the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving the forum   Moving the forum EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:32 am

Not childish at all, I'm sure if you stuck around you'd like the place and would like to know that you have privacy here too. I'm not admin so I can't delete you, I hope you don't leave, but thats up to you. You are more than welcome to ask questions etc in any of the sections you have access to.
Back to top Go down
MummyJBE
Posting a Little
MummyJBE

Moving the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving the forum   Moving the forum EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:48 am

I just found a vbulletin app for the iPhone!
Back to top Go down
Black_Fairy
Administrator
Administrator
Black_Fairy

Moving the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving the forum   Moving the forum EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:05 am

oh wow awesome as Kylie haha ... Well we are slowly getting there with the site, its taking ages, ive gotta rack my brain and work out how to do it again lmao .. if u want the link it is, www.mumsescape.net .. there isnt anything on it yet but u can see what it looks like lol
Back to top Go down
MummyJBE
Posting a Little
MummyJBE

Moving the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving the forum   Moving the forum EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:15 am

Do we have to register again?
Back to top Go down
Black_Fairy
Administrator
Administrator
Black_Fairy

Moving the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving the forum   Moving the forum EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:36 am

Yea unfortunatly u do , but what we will do is give u all access to all the parts to the site .. dont worry we wont be moving again lol .. Danique has paid for this new site , we wanna try and get it like wildmums used to be .. hpefully anyways lol ..
Back to top Go down
Danique
Administrator
Administrator
Danique

Moving the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving the forum   Moving the forum EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:33 am

Exactly what Kylie said is how it is, we have had people in the past come on and pretend to be someone they are not just to get information about some of the members, so we do the post counts to protect our members privacy.
I've never before had anybody tell me that its a waste of time or childish and i do hope you stick around and move onto the new forum because honestly if you were serious about being on our forum 20 posts isnt that hard to do.
Back to top Go down
Black_Fairy
Administrator
Administrator
Black_Fairy

Moving the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving the forum   Moving the forum EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:40 am

oh i didn see that reply up ahead, as Kylie has said, its all about privacy, if you do stick around, you wil get to 20 posts in no time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving the forum   Moving the forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving the forum
Page 1 of 1