Mums Escape
Hi and welcome ... Come and sign up ... Chat away with other mothers from around the globe
Mums Escape
Hi and welcome ... Come and sign up ... Chat away with other mothers from around the globe
Mums Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mums Escape

Mums Escape is a forum for woman all over the world

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Happy New Year

Rules About Mums Escape

Go down 
+21
Danique
*Spazzette*
Coreysmum
Sunshine*
chels03
MUM2D+Z
Mummy_2_Charlotte
MummyMel
tasha
Amanda
BMJBC5
Marie
Paula
PonderosaGirls
earthmumma
Corie
MuM25GiRLz
MummyJBE
mammy to 3 linzi
MummyTo3Girls
Black_Fairy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Black_Fairy
Administrator
Administrator
Black_Fairy

Rules About Mums Escape - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Rules About Mums Escape   Rules About Mums Escape - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Mums Escape forums:

Please take some time out to read through the rules!!!

1. Please keep this site friendly and clean, People that join to just start trouble will be banned and deleted straight away with no warning!!

2. When you join Mums Escape you agree that you will not remove any material from our website, unless you have PM'ed one of the administration staff for permission prior to taking material from Mums Escape, or unless it is something that you posted.

3. When posting pictures on Mums Escape please make sure that they have your names on them so that they remain your property and no one else can take them for their own personal use. ( Your own personal choice and safty of your photos )

4. Anyone who is found to be lurking, or anyone who has been found to be misleading their identity on our site, will be reported to their ISP for abuse and Banned PERMENANTLY off our site.

5. We encourage members to post regularly and participation will be checked on a regular basis. Failure to make a post within one calendar month may find your membership deactivated or even deleted. ( I will send out monthly emails to remind )

6. The aim of Mums Escape is to try to provide a friendly and relaxed place to reside and be able to post without too many restrictions.

7. Just have some fun, Meet new people and enjoy yourselves

To have access to the rest of the board you will need to sign he rules saying u agree to them

Thanks from
the M E staff

Last edited by Black_Fairy on Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mumsescape.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Coreysmum
Coming out of my shell
Coreysmum

PostSubject: Re: Rules About Mums Escape   Rules About Mums Escape - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:20 am

Read and agree Smile
Back to top Go down
xxButterflyxx
Im new, Welcome me!!

PostSubject: Re: Rules About Mums Escape   Rules About Mums Escape - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:57 am

Read and agree
Back to top Go down
Jade/5
Coming out of my shell
Jade/5

PostSubject: Re: Rules About Mums Escape   Rules About Mums Escape - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:06 pm

read and agreed =)
Back to top Go down
Black_Fairy
Administrator
Administrator
Black_Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Rules About Mums Escape   Rules About Mums Escape - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:46 am

thanks ladies xx
Back to top Go down
https://mumsescape.forumotion.com
lovebubba
Im new, Welcome me!!

PostSubject: Re: Rules About Mums Escape   Rules About Mums Escape - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:28 am

read and agreed
Back to top Go down
mia88
Im new, Welcome me!!

PostSubject: Re: Rules About Mums Escape   Rules About Mums Escape - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:07 am

read and agree!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules About Mums Escape   Rules About Mums Escape - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules About Mums Escape
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mums Escape :: The Office :: Important Information-
Jump to: